Educate your friends at the lunch table with these great trivia questions about cannabis, or be ready to win when these odd facts come up at your pub quiz night!
- Question: This country, beginning with ‘U’, is considered the first country in the world to have fully legalized cannabis. Canada is the second.
- Question: Seafarers have long made sails out of this common hemp fabric— its name
comes from the Latin for “cannabis.”
- Question: Bob Marley was buried with a Bible, a cannabis bud, and a red guitar made
by this legendary manufacturer.
- Question: Easy one: Cannabis can be bought in shops in Amsterdam named for this
- Question: Researchers found traces of cannabis in pipes found in Shakespeare’s
cottage in this English town.